Artists to Watch



I am a huge music enthusiast and one of my favorite things to do is find new artists to enjoy. Here are some of my favorite new artists that I think everyone should be paying attention to:

Oh Wonder- I found this band a little awhile ago and I have been obsessed ever since. I think they have a great sound and they are doing this really cool thing where they release a new song every month! Some of my favorite tracks are Dazzle, Shark, Technicolor Beat and Lose It.

Coleman Hall- His song 2 Heads has been my go to jam for the past couple of weeks. I can’t get enough of it.

Scott Helman- I wrote a blog post about him awhile back but he has since released an EP so I thought he was definitely worthy of mentioning again. His EP Augusta is straight fire, every track is a hit and I am a HUGE fan of his sound. If you want to learn more about Scott you can check out the blog post I made about him here.

Bebe Rexha- I don’t have to much to say here expect for that you should check out her songs I’m Gonna Show You Crazy, and I Can’t Stop Drinking About You.

MisterWives- Ever since I heard their song Vagabound on the show Finding Carter I couldn’t get enough of them. Some notable tracks are Money On My Mind, Reflections and Our Own House.

Bea Miller- She was on the X Factor a few seasons ago and is in the process of releasing her debut album Not an Apology. I recommend you listen to Young Blood and Dracula.

Imaginary Friend - Their album Fire Escape has been a staple in my sleep play list ever since it came out. My most listened tracks are April, Chasing Ghosts, Fire Escape, The Thick and The Thin, Wherever You Go.

James Bay- Bay is another artist that has been a big contributor to my sleep play list. Hold Back the River, Let it Go, and Hear Your Heart are my go to songs.

Jaymes Young- Whenever I listen his songs Habits of My Heart and Moondust a feeling just comes over me and I can’t describe it, you just have to listen to the tracks and see if it happens to you too.

There are so many more songs and artists I would love to talk about but then you would be here reading forever so I am going to end it there but don’t worry there will be many more follow up posts in the future. Until then check out these tracks and let me know in the comments below which ones you liked!

-Alisse

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to 'Life With Alisse'!

This is where I ramble on about products i'm loving, music i'm digging, DIY projects, pop culture and what's happening in my life. Take a look around and let me know what you think!